Ingredients & Nutritional Facts

Garlic Stuffed Olives

INGREDIENTS: GREEN OLIVES, GARLIC, OIL BLEND (OLIVE, SOYBEAN) ,GREEK HERBS, SPICES, SALT.

Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 2 Olives(17g), Servings About 18, Cal. 40,Fat Cal. 35,Total Fat 3.5g/5%, Sat. Fat 0.5g/3%, Choles. 0mg/0%, Sodium 200mg/8%, Total Carb. 1g/0%, Dietary Fiber 1g/4%, Sugar 0g, Protein 0g, Vit. A 2%, Vit. C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.

*Percent(%) of Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

 Basil Garlic Hummus Spread

INGREDIENTS: CHICK PEAS, GROUND SESAME SEEDS, CITRIC ACID GARLIC, OIL BLEND (OLIVE, SOYBEAN), GREEK HERBS, SPICES, SALT.

 Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 2 tbsp(30g), Servings per cont. About 8, Cal. 100,Fat Cal. 70, Total Fat 8g/12%, Sat. Fat 1g/5%, Choles. 0mg/0%, Sodium 135mg/6%, Total Carb. 5g/2%, Dietary Fiber 2g/8%, Sugar 1g, Protein 2g, Vit. A 2%, Vit. C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 6%.

*Percent (%) of Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.                                           

Basil Spicy Garlic Hummus Spread

INGREDIENTS: CHICK PEAS, GROUND SESAME SEEDS, CITRIC ACID GARLIC, OIL BLEND (OLIVE, SOYBEAN) , GREEK HERBS, SPICES, SALT.

 Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 2 tbsp(30g), Servings per cont. About 8, Cal. 100,Fat Cal. 70, Total Fat 8g/12%, Sat. Fat 1g/5%, Choles. 0mg/0%, Sodium 135mg/6%, Total Carb. 5g/2%, Dietary Fiber 2g/8%, Sugar 1g, Protein 2g, Vit. A 4%, Vit. C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 8%.

*Percent(%) of Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet. 

 Basil Garlic Feta Cheese Spread

INGREDIENTS: PASTEURIZED SKIMMED COW’S MILK, OIL BLEND (OLIVE, SOYBEAN, PALM), GARLIC, GREEK HERBS & SPICES, STARTER CULTURE, RENNET, SALT.

 Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 2 tbsp(32g), Servings About 7, Cal. 130,Fat Cal. 120, Total Fat 13g/20%, Sat. Fat 4.5g/23%, Choles. 20mg/7%, Sodium 260mg/11%, Total Carb. 1g/0%, Dietary Fiber 0g/0%, Sugar 1g, Protein 3g, Vit. A 2%, Vit. C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 2%.

*Percent(%) of Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

       Basil Spicy Garlic Feta Cheese Spread

INGREDIENTS: PASTEURIZED SKIMMED COW’S MILK, OIL BLEND (OLIVE, SOYBEAN, PALM), GARLIC, GREEK HERBS & SPICES, STARTER CULTURE, RENNET, SALT.

 Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 2 tbsp(32g), Servings About 7, Cal. 130,Fat Cal. 120, Total Fat 13g/20%, Sat. Fat 4.5g/23%, Choles. 20mg/7%, Sodium 250mg/10%, Total Carb. 2g/1%, Dietary Fiber 0g/0%, Sugar 1g, Protein 3g, Vit. A 6%, Vit. C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 4%.

*Percent(%) of Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

 Basil Garlic Sun Dried Tomatoes Cream Cheese Spread

INGREDIENTS: PASTEURIZED MILK & CREAM, CHEESE CULTURE, GREEK HERBS, OIL BLEND (OLIVE, SOYBEAN), CREAM CHEESE, SUN DRIED TOMATOES, SPICES, SALT, STABILIZER (XANTHAN AND/OR CAROB BEAN AND/OR GUAR GUM).

 Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 2 tbsp(30g), Servings About 8, Cal. 150,Fat Cal. 140, Total Fat 15g/23%, Sat. Fat 6g/30%, Choles. 20mg/7%, Sodium 75mg/3%, Total Carb. 2g/1%, Dietary Fiber 0g/0%, Sugar 1g, Protein 2g, Vit. A 6%, Vit. C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.

*Percent(%) of Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

 Basil Spicy Garlic Cream Cheese Spread

INGREDIENTS: PASTEURIZED MILK & CREAM, CHEESE CULTURE, GREEK HERBS , OIL BLEND (OLIVE, SOYBEAN), SPICES, SALT, STABILIZER (XANTHAN AND/OR CAROB BEAN  AND/OR GUAR GUM).

 Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 2 tbsp(30g), Servings About 8, Cal. 150,Fat Cal. 140, Total Fat 15g/23%, Sat. Fat 6g/30%, Choles. 20mg/7%, Sodium 90mg/4%, Total Carb. 2g/1%, Dietary Fiber 0g/0%, Sugar 1g, Protein 2g, Vit. A 6%, Vit. C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.

*Percent(%) of Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

 Basil Parmesan Garlic Cream Cheese Spread

INGREDIENTS: PASTEURIZED MILK & CREAM, CHEESE CULTURE, GREEK HERBS, OIL BLEND (OLIVE, SOYBEAN) , PARMESAN CHEESE, SPICES, SALT, STABILIZER (XANTHAN AND/OR CAROB BEAN AND/OR GUAR GUM).

 Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 2 tbsp(30g), Servings About 8, Cal. 150,Fat Cal. 140, Total Fat 15g/23%, Sat. Fat 6g/30%, Choles. 20mg/7%, Sodium 90mg/4%, Total Carb. 2g/1%, Dietary Fiber 0g/0%, Sugar 1g, Protein 2g, Vit. A 6%, Vit. C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.

*Percent(%) of Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

 Artichoke & Greek Olive Tapenades Spread

INGREDIENTS: ARTICHOK, GREEN OLIVES, GARLIC, OIL BLEND ( OLIVE, SOYBEAN), GREEK HERBS, CAPERS, VINEGAR, SPICES, SALT.

 Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size ¼ cup(62g), Servings About 3-1/2, Cal. 260, Fat Cal. 240, Total Fat 28g/43%, Sat. Fat 4g/20%, Choles. 0mg/0%, Sodium 330mg/14%, Total Carb. 3g/1%, Dietary Fiber 1g/4%, Sugar 0g, Protein 1g, Vit. A 2%, Vit. C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.

*Percent(%) of Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

 Kalamata Olive Tapenades Spread

INGREDIENTS: GREEN & BLACK GREEK OLIVES, GARLIC, OIL BLEND ( OLIVE, SOYBEAN), GREEK HERBS, SPICES, SALT.

 Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size ¼ cup(62g), Servings About 3-1/2, Cal. 190, Fat Cal. 170, Total Fat 19g/29%, Sat. Fat 2.5g/13%, Choles. 0mg/0%, Sodium 610mg/25%, Total Carb. 6g/2%, Dietary Fiber 2g/8%, Sugar 0g, Protein 1g, Vit. A 20%, Vit. C 4%, Calcium 6%, Iron 10%.

*Percent(%) of Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

 Greek Olive & Walnut Tapenades Spread

INGREDIENTS: GREEN GREEK OLIVES, WALNUTS, GARLIC, OIL BLEND ( OLIVE, SOYBEAN), GREEK HERBS, SPICES, SALT.

 Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size ¼ cup(64g), Servings About 3-1/2, Cal. 260, Fat Cal. 240, Total Fat 27g/42%, Sat. Fat 3.5g/18%, Choles. 0mg/0%, Sodium 520mg/22%, Total Carb. 5g/2%, Dietary Fiber 2g/8%, Sugar 1g, Protein 2g, Vit. A 15%, Vit. C 4%, Calcium 6%, Iron 8%.

*Percent(%) of Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

 Spicy Green Olive Tapenades Spread

INGREDIENTS: GREEN GREEK OLIVES, JALAPENO, GARLIC, OIL BLEND ( OLIVE, SOYBEAN), GREEK HERBS, SPICES, SALT.

 Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size ¼ cup(62g), Servings About 3-1/2, Cal. 190, Fat Cal. 170, Total Fat 19g/29%, Sat. Fat 2.5g/13%, Choles. 0mg/0%, Sodium 610mg/25%, Total Carb. 6g/2%, Dietary Fiber 2g/8%, Sugar 0g, Protein 1g, Vit. A 20%, Vit. C 4%, Calcium 6%, Iron 10%.

*Percent(%) of Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

 Tomato Pesto

INGREDIENTS: TOMATO (Sulphur Dioxide, Citric Acid, Glucose), GARLIC, OIL BLEND ( OLIVE, SOYBEAN), GREEK MAMA’S HERBS, SPICES, SALT.

 Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 1 Tbsp (15g), Servings Per Container 15, Cal. 90, Fat Cal. 80, Total Fat 9g/14%, Sat. Fat 1.5g/8%, Trans Fat 0 g, Choles. 0mg/0%, Sodium 35mg/1%, Total Carb. 3g/1%, Dietary Fiber 1g/4%, Sugar 2g, Protein 1g, Vit. A 2%, Vit. C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.

*Percent(%) of Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Home